<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4122982534130839839\x26blogName\x3dstay+you+stay,+always\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://shineyourleaves.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://shineyourleaves.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6393541645614512459', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


keep believe;

Taggie Archives Links Profile
infinite muse

Hi there, thanks for visiting my lair of random thoughts.
#1 Feel offended? You know where the exit button is.
#2 No objections. No spam. Tag yourself before you leave :)
#3 Enjoy and thanks ♥

words chain melody

for the pain of falling rain
an umbrella to avoid the rain
i couldn't prepare
like a fool;
여우비 (Fox Rain) - 동방신기;

Wednesday, June 10, 2009
在你的怀中 @ 3:46 AM

I dunno why I keep crying whenever I listen to 张力尹/Zhang Li Yin’s 星愿(read: xing yuan/I Will).

I’d go for hours just to listen to this song, although I don’t understand the exact meaning of this song word by word… but the reff part is really touching and I’d be crying in no time. Melancholic, it is. And where the hell is she now? There’s no rumors or news about her these days. I’m tired facing SNSD or T-Ara or WG news everytime I arrive at a forum or something like that.

Short post for now, too lazy to write.
*runs to listen to I Will*

Labels: ,