<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4122982534130839839\x26blogName\x3dstay+you+stay,+always\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://shineyourleaves.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://shineyourleaves.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6393541645614512459', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


keep believe;

Taggie Archives Links Profile
infinite muse

Hi there, thanks for visiting my lair of random thoughts.
#1 Feel offended? You know where the exit button is.
#2 No objections. No spam. Tag yourself before you leave :)
#3 Enjoy and thanks ♥

words chain melody

for the pain of falling rain
an umbrella to avoid the rain
i couldn't prepare
like a fool;
여우비 (Fox Rain) - 동방신기;

Saturday, June 6, 2009
my top 5 dongbangtoho ballad songlist @ 8:27 PM

I always post with uncatchy (is this even a word) title, don’t I? I suck at this, really. Anyways my friends had already done with their own list, so I think it’s my turn now :) This is about my top 5 ballad songs by DBSK/THSK/TVXQ (whatever you prefer to name)…

5. One (Korean Ver.)
I like the Korean version better than Japanese one. The original version of this song is in Japanese, but ever since I watched the 2nd Asia Tour ‘O’ Concert the Kor Ver. has gotten into me. My favorite part is when the fans screaming something to the members, I have no idea what they were saying because I’m still deaf with Korean. I asked my fellas and they dunno either. And I love Yoochun’s last part when he raised his tone to give a touching end~ XD

4. どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?(Why Did I Fall In Love With You?)
This one has verrry deep meaning and don’t listen to this song in a puppy-sad mood or else you’ll attempt suicide *gets smacked*Hey, I’m telling you the truth. Their voices blended nicely when they sing this one. I don’t really like the MV, though.

3. Proud
Ohkay, I think you guys already know why I really love this song. Yep, it’s because Yoochun and Junsu’s tears at Budokan. This is touching. They worked their asses off to be where they are now.
“… and at Budokan, in front of so many fans… we couldn’t help but cried.” Gods, bless their soul.

2. Flower Lady
Idk if ‘Flower Lady’ can be categorized as ballad, but since it isn’t humpy-tumpy like Mirotic or Are You A Good Girl, well… just let this one be. I personally love Yoochun’s “La la la la la la la” part, it makes the song sounds so catchy and beautiful. I love how they sang many parts together, not just Jaejoong alone or Changmin alone or Junsu alone ot Yunho alone. And you know what? I implied many… uh… 'elements' of this song to the blog’s layout :D

1. Kissしたまま,さよなら(As We Kiss Goodbye)
Now here is the real killer. Made by Yoochun and Jaejoong, this song brings back memories from my previous relationships and affects me personally. What a heartbreaking song. And breath-taking at the same time. Very mellow and hard to sing, but they succeeded to sing it perfectly.

Labels: ,