<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4122982534130839839\x26blogName\x3dstay+you+stay,+always\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://shineyourleaves.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://shineyourleaves.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6393541645614512459', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


keep believe;

Taggie Archives Links Profile
infinite muse

Hi there, thanks for visiting my lair of random thoughts.
#1 Feel offended? You know where the exit button is.
#2 No objections. No spam. Tag yourself before you leave :)
#3 Enjoy and thanks ♥

words chain melody

for the pain of falling rain
an umbrella to avoid the rain
i couldn't prepare
like a fool;
여우비 (Fox Rain) - 동방신기;

Sunday, June 7, 2009
talented and underrated @ 5:34 PM

I dunno why I keep writing about this topic, but sometimes it hurts to see people with looks and voices which are so beautiful aren’t so famous. Maybe this is why some of my whitefluffies don’t like K-Pop at all; because people with slutty/sweet looks are more profitable than mature looks. Although they sing like some strangled, asphyxiated ugly ducklings, they are more worth-selling. The younger the better. More sluts mean more money.

Many people love Wonder Girls, but for me they’re a bit overrated. They can’t really sing, and when the first time I heard Sohee singing I was like “Don’t Koreans have any better voice?” Seriously. They’re not that attractive to me, I don’t know what people see in them. Of course, leader Min can sing and is heroic and blah, Yoobin raps like hella and Ye Eun’s voice isn’t bad too, but I never go well with Sohee and Sunmi. When they’re on stage, too, they somehow don’t look ‘free’ and unnaturally too careful. I hate these types of perfs. So until now I’m not so into them.

I won’t write SNSD in this note, I’m not in the mood. I’ve wrote some of them in my older posts anyways.

So if I make a list of girlbands/ female singer quality, for me it goes like this:

1. CSJH The Grace

2. BoA

3. Lyn

4. Davichi

5. 2NE1

6. After School

7. Wonder Girls

8. KARA

9. SNSD

Honestly I can’t decide who’d be the top of my list, but I chose The Grace because they have powerful voice and very stable. And people, if you don’t know who Lyn () is, her real name is Lee Sejin (이세진). I love her song “사랑.. 거짓말 (Love... It's All Lies)”; people try that one!

Labels: , , ,