<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4122982534130839839\x26blogName\x3dstay+you+stay,+always\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://shineyourleaves.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://shineyourleaves.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6393541645614512459', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


keep believe;

Taggie Archives Links Profile
infinite muse

Hi there, thanks for visiting my lair of random thoughts.
#1 Feel offended? You know where the exit button is.
#2 No objections. No spam. Tag yourself before you leave :)
#3 Enjoy and thanks ♥

words chain melody

for the pain of falling rain
an umbrella to avoid the rain
i couldn't prepare
like a fool;
여우비 (Fox Rain) - 동방신기;

Sunday, August 9, 2009
mood swing @ 5:13 PM

I dunno why I keep complaining. School life has been great and I’ve learned how to ignore and not thinking about small, upsetting, annoying things whenever they shamelessly come up so I’m not supposed to whine about anything because there’s nothing worthy to. But I still feel this kind of… uneasy feeling which I can’t even explain.

Sorry for that rumble, I am that random.

EDIT
I know now what's wrong with me. I have a hella lot homeworks and currently have no intention to do any. I'm really pissed nao!!! *hits self*

And guess what? I wrote a message to my beloved gods as a part of “Always Keep The Faith Message Project”:



A bit messy, I know. You don’t have to tell. You gotta see the real one to know the real art value of it XD

And Yoochun posted this as his cyworld entry:



The tattoo really reads “Always keep the faith” and that’s what I, and other fellow Cassies around the globe are doing :)

Labels: , , ,