<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4122982534130839839\x26blogName\x3dstay+you+stay,+always\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://shineyourleaves.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://shineyourleaves.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6393541645614512459', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


keep believe;

Taggie Archives Links Profile
infinite muse

Hi there, thanks for visiting my lair of random thoughts.
#1 Feel offended? You know where the exit button is.
#2 No objections. No spam. Tag yourself before you leave :)
#3 Enjoy and thanks ♥

words chain melody

for the pain of falling rain
an umbrella to avoid the rain
i couldn't prepare
like a fool;
여우비 (Fox Rain) - 동방신기;

Sunday, October 18, 2009
'music boys live in absolute quality' @ 4:19 AM

So everyone’s spazzing over SHINee with Ring Ding Dong and how miserable Minho looks with his new hair and how namja-esque Key is, but I, unconsciously, am having a big big crush on MBLAQ.



Seung Ho (승호) - Yang Seung Ho [Leader]
G.O (지오) - Jung Byung Hee
Joon (준) - Lee Joon
Mir (미르) - Bang Chul Yeong
Cheon Dung (천둥) - Park Sang Hyun

They’re coming on the second place of my favorite boybands list already! The first is DBSK of course. I’ve been repeating Oh Yeah MV for hours now, when I’m supposed to sleep but I just can’t… MBLAQ’s just amazing. Dunno why they said this group is not so impressive, they beat BEAST in every aspect well, BEAST dances better but MBLAQ sings better. I can’t find something I don’t like from them… okay, Seungho and Lee Joon’s apron-like costumes are just blah, but I don’t care. And the main vocalist, G.O, doesn’t get much part in this song… but I’ve watched his previous perf and he really can sing.

Have I mentioned Dara’s brother, Cheondung? Girls would kill for his face only. He’s a pretty good dancer too, I think. Wait, ALL of them are damn good dancers. Bang Chulyong is my fave from the very first time, but Joon’s smirk is too tempting! Not to mention his infamous shirt-lifting, revealing his torso. Can’t wait to see more ^^v *gets kicked*

I REALLY SHOULD GO TO SLEEP, I’VE REPEATED THE MV FOR 835739276769673 TIMES.

Hey, this post is just a start. You’ll see :)

Labels: ,